The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Adopted a fanlisting: Award question

Rain · 5 · 1227

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402
Ehm well, I hope this is the right category to ask. I used the Search-function before but no entry was find.

So, I adopted a fanlisting that has currently 309 members. The fanlisting received an award for 250 members, so my question is: May I keep this award too? 25, 50 and 100 are for free but since the 250 award is not for free I think it would be better to ask. I'll ask the current / previous owner if it's okay to keep the award but I want to make it sure if that is allowed^^.

Thank you in advance =).

Offline Kylara

• TAFL Staff Alumni
  • Animanga, Webdesign, Fanlistings
    • View Profile
    • http://lurish.org
Yes, that's fine :whistle: You may keep the award; even though there is a new owner, there are still 250+ fans.  I believe that you should also submit some sort of form updating the URL listed in the Awards category, but let me double check before I have you submit anything!

xo Danielle, retired staffer (Nov \'04 - July \'08)
find me at --

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402
Thank you for your help, Kylara :whistle:. The fanlisting isn't finished yet, but it will be soon and I was wondering what to do with the award. I think it is a nice idea to keep it. So I'll keep it and wait what you'll find out^^. Thank you =).

Offline Kylara

• TAFL Staff Alumni
  • Animanga, Webdesign, Fanlistings
    • View Profile
    • http://lurish.org
Okay! Found out a bit more for you :whistle:

Once you've completed the fanlisting and a moved form has been submitted (I personally would wait until the moved form has been processed and you get the confirmation e-mail that the URL was updated and the fanlisting is now listed under your name) you can submit a contact form to the Awards category AND reply in this thread asking Daphne if she got your form.

xo Danielle, retired staffer (Nov \'04 - July \'08)
find me at --

Offline Rain

• TAFL Staff Alumni
    • View Profile
    • Room 402