The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Characters 0-M: Did you get my Application?

Marie · 48 · 13921

Offline Mitzrael

• TAFL Senior Staff
  • ^ just your average ninja :D
    • View Profile
    • http://rainawhile.net
Name: Avegaille
    Email: avegaille atto geemail dot comm
    Subject of Fanlisting: Inazuma Eleven Go - Matsukaze, Tenma
    Date sent: just today
    Action: Check

I was hoping if it went through cause the captcha wasn't refreshing and I entered and yeah... I did get the auto-responder... xD;;
Got it safe and sound~  :cookie:
ソニア!ninja ^/_\^ | Items/Locations + Manga-ka & Directors + Music and Songs + Rivalries
Your daily dose of coffee in a pill [ rain awhile ]

Lady DinoBug

Hi!

I'm actually inquiring on this because I submitted my email to make sure my full list of apps went through, and I was so surprised to see one didn't make it! It was the first one I applied for and the reason I bought my domain name, lol, so I just really need to make sure it went through. I just sent it again, but since I already did it the first time, I got to know it's snugly in your hands. ^.^U

Name: Lady DinoBug
    Email: lady.dinobug@gmail.com
    Subject of Fanlisting: Metropolis - Rock
    Date sent: Early October? Then again today, October 25

Thank you

Offline Mitzrael

• TAFL Senior Staff
  • ^ just your average ninja :D
    • View Profile
    • http://rainawhile.net
Hi!

I'm actually inquiring on this because I submitted my email to make sure my full list of apps went through, and I was so surprised to see one didn't make it! It was the first one I applied for and the reason I bought my domain name, lol, so I just really need to make sure it went through. I just sent it again, but since I already did it the first time, I got to know it's snugly in your hands. ^.^U

Name: Lady DinoBug
    Email: lady.dinobug@gmail.com
    Subject of Fanlisting: Metropolis - Rock
    Date sent: Early October? Then again today, October 25

Thank you
It appears I did not get the one in early October and, unfortunately, you submitted the second one (October 25th)  under Characters N-Z category which is why it didn't show up.

This has been corrected by the staffer in charge of the N-Z portion and is now listed as due for consideration  B)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 08:06:04 PM by Mitzrael »
ソニア!ninja ^/_\^ | Items/Locations + Manga-ka & Directors + Music and Songs + Rivalries
Your daily dose of coffee in a pill [ rain awhile ]