The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

Debito/Pave/Luca & Debito! (Arcana Famiglia)

Angiie · 4 · 1094

Offline Angiie

• Reading, Graphics, Manga, Anime,
    • View Profile
    • http://kuroi-hoshi.org
Yatta! \o/ I finished my Arcana Famiglia listings! The first fanlisting is dedicated to the adorable relationship between, Debito, Pace & Luca :hug:   and the second fanlisting is dedicated to the very smexy, Debito! To be honest, I am not really a fan of playboy guys~ but he is so beautiful and I fell in love with him very quickly AND that voice of his!!!  :heart:

FYI: Migliori Amici = Best friends (Between Males) & L'Eremita = The Hermit

Migliori Amici
The Debito, Pace & Luca fanlisting

L'Eremita
The Debito fanlisting

Comments, new members and affiliates (Arcana Famiglia/HuneX related only) are all very welcome! Thank you for looking :flower:

Offline Miriallia

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • Wonderland
Yay! Congratulations for both of them! *--* I was waiting for the relationship's one! *_* The layout is too adorable, really well done! I'll join both of them soon! ^o^

Would you like to affiliate with Felicità? :flower:

Offline Angiie

• Reading, Graphics, Manga, Anime,
    • View Profile
    • http://kuroi-hoshi.org
Thank you Miriallia! :hug: I love the relationship between Debito/Luca/Pace so very much and like I mentioned, Debito really grew on me while reading his route (my faves are Luca & Jolly and I wish there would have been at least a bit of father/son moments) I'm glad you liked the layout, too :heart:

Sure! I would love to affiliate with Fel~ I'll add your link right now! :wub:

Offline Miriallia

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • Wonderland
I understand your point of view, since I think that in every route there could be many other things, and sometimes they could do some situations way better... T.T

Thank you very much, I added you back!! :hug: