The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

flavours: the 2024 layout marathon

Offline Ainna

• View Profile
    • AMOUR
Hi TAFL!

This is cross-posted to the TFL Boards, so this will be a joint layout marathon (like last year's coupled).

Just wanted to ask if any of you would be up in joining a layout marathon for any of your sites (contact page, guestbook page, splash page, one-page tribute, FL collective, etc.). All online projects are welcome. My suggested theme would be anything food-related; it can feature any food you'd like, or a featured character/celebrity eating something (like cake or ice cream), or any manga/anime series related to food, like cooking, cafes, or restaurants.

Please comment below if you would like to join, and when would it be best to hold it. I am not from the US where I know many of you are residing, so I'm not familiar with how busy people are going the be over the next few months. But I was thinking if we can open sign-ups in September, we can hold the marathon from October to December? 

Participation badges will also be emailed to participants. Would also love to hear from you regarding suggestions (and sponsors!) for other graphic-related tokens (like buttons or icons) for those who would be participating.

Thank you! 🤗
[ minty.nu  the evergreen network ]
suga.nutenoh.orgainna.love