The AnimeFanlistings Network Message Board

About members' deletion

Offline Miriallia

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • Wonderland
I'm posting this topic in this section because I think that is a thing that can happen to each owner...  :flower:

While I was checking my inbox, I found an e-mail of a girl that joined Mukuro & Kyoya's fanlisting that is owned by Dorothy and not by me.  :wub: I read it and it said:

In this website  http://www.marheavenj.net/mukuhiba/

I sorry that i made a mistake. Can you help me delete these two users?  

Name:Amnesia_憃

ID: 204

Name: Amnesia_憃

ID:205

thanks a lot!^ ^

From  Amnesia_双

So, I asked Dorothy to delete those two as requested, and she replied to her e-mail saying that the next time, she should contact her, the owner. Up to this moment it was all ok, but the girl didn't replied. The day after that she joined again twice with the same nickname and site (that is a blog, even without a code to link back), but with two different e-mails, the ones she used the first two times she jooined and wanted to be deleted... What happens now?  :yes: Surely this is no longer a mistake she made...

Thank you very much for the attention, I hope that other owners won't have the same trouble... @_@

Offline Mitzrael

• TAFL Senior Staff
  • ^ just your average ninja :D
    • View Profile
    • http://rainawhile.net
TAFL policies requires from the FL owner to add anyone joining a fanlisting with their name/country/email only once so, you can (Dorothy or you, since I'm not sure who's managing the listing in question o:?) remove duplicated information and save an unique entry per person.

However, I would recommend pointing out to this member what a fanlisting is for and perhaps even more importantly, what does joining one impy, since it seems this person is not fully understanding the concept and/or guidelines? You can point her at TAFL network homepage or FAQ.

Also, remember members are not required to link back to the fanlisting they are joining and this is also true for fanlisting owners who may decide to display the members url or, not to.

If you have any other inquiry feel free to contact us  :flower:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 08:40:49 PM by Mitzrael »
ソニア!ninja ^/_\^ | Items/Locations + Manga-ka & Directors + Music and Songs + Rivalries
Your daily dose of coffee in a pill [ rain awhile ]

Offline Marie

• TAFL Senior Staff
  • That girl who wants to be a pirate
    • View Profile
    • http://get-fighted.net
I guess... I'm just a little confused about the situation. :flower: But from what it sounds like, I'd agree with Mitz about having Dorothy email this person directly, explain to her what a fanlisting is (and that she's only supposed to join one time, lol) and then have her find out what email she wants to be listed under before doing anything else.  :yes:
Marie; Senior Staffer - Characters N-Z
A love pirate? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that?

get fighted & pirates & royal rebellion

Offline Miriallia

• TAFL Category Staff
    • View Profile
    • Wonderland
Okay, thank you so much, Mitzrael and Marie! ^-^ I hope that the girl will stop joining and will reply to the email, then! :D

Sorry for the troublesome problem.. @_@